Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Newbery and Laurens Counties is not only a trusted leader in the restoration industry, we are a company committed to our community. Our goal is to provide 24-hour emergency service to Newberry and Laurens Counties. Our team of highly trained professionals is always available if you experience water or fire damage in your home or business.
We are proud to be locally owned and operated business providing personal and professional service to the community in which we serve. Our goal it to make the process as easy and transparent as possible. We take the lead and make sure your home or business is in the right hands with us!
SERVPRO of Newberry and Laurens Counties is a preferred fire and damage restoration vendor for most major insurance carriers. We understand the process and we are there for you to assure your home or business is back to normal as soon as possible. You can count on us to help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (803) 276-0290
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Newberry and Laurens Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.