Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire damage to a microwave removed from the home in Prosperity, SC

Grease fire causing damage to a home in Prosperity, SC

What was left of a microwave after a grease fire in Prosperity, SC - Thankfully the fire was contained to the kitchen area, however the soot residue was visible throughout the home.  SERVPRO of Newberry and Laurens Counties was onsite quickly and will remain until this home is soot free. 

Soot removed from the ceiling at a home in Prosperity

Soot clean up in Prosperity, SC

When you experience a house fire - no matter how big or small the clean up effort can become overwhelming. This home in Prosperity experienced a small fire which transferred heavy soot on the ceiings. Our team was onsite and ready for the challenge to get this home back to prefire condition.

Soot removed from cups in a house fire in Prosperity SC

Not all is lost in a fire

Restoring your home or business after fire damage to its pre-fire condition is our main goal. We are here to help! 

Dryer cleaning in Newberry, SC

Just a sample of what lives in your dryer vent!

House fires can happen at anytime and not just by a space heater or forgetting you left the stove on. Most of us never think to check the dryer vents.  Our SERVPRO team was on site in Newberry, SC and the owner was in amazement of the fire potential that was evident just from their dryer! Give us a call today – we can put your mind as ease too!

SERVPRO technician cleaning soot damage from the ceilings after a fire.

Soot clean up in Newberry, SC

Even the smallest of fires can cause soot damage.  This business in Newberry, SC found that out the hard way when a small trash can fire started during normal office hours.  Soot damage was evident throughout the office – but our team was on site quickly to begin clean up! “Like it never even happened.”

What was left of the back porch area of a home in Newberry, SC after a house fire.

House fire in Newberry, SC

House fires are more prone to happen in the winter months as homeowners are using secondary heat sources like space heaters to warm their homes. Make sure your heaters are never left on when you are away from home.  Make sure you place the heaters away from drapes and furniture.  Teach your children space heater safety to avoid not only a house fires but physical harm that could come from playing around a space heater.  Keep warm this winter but be safe!

A small kitchen fire in Newberry SC that left a lot of damage

Kitchen Fire - Newberry SC

We are all doing a little more cooking than usual this time of year. This hectic time of year can pull you in several different directions at once. Remember to play close attention when cooking – or you can end up with a Hot Mess and a kitchen fire cleanup! This home in Newberry, SC called us to help and we were there!

Our SERVPRO technician cleaning the window seals of Soot Damage from a house fire in Clinton, SC

Clean up from a House Fire in Clinton, SC

Even a small house fire can cause soot damage – the SERVPRO team was on site at a home in Clinton, SC quickly to start the clean up process. Our technicians are trained, and our goal is to help make it … "Like it never even happened."

Soot removal from the walls and ceiling after a kitchen fire in Newberry, SC

Soot Removal - Fire Damage in Newberry, SC

A simple kitchen grease fire can cause major soot damage throughout your entire home. Our team is working hard to remove the Soot damage from the walls and ceilings at home in Newberry, SC after a kitchen fire.

SERVPRO owner working on packing a large picture at a pack-out after a house fire in Laurens, SC

Pack-Out at a fire in Laurens, SC

There are some days that it’s not necessarily about the technicians - Today it was our hardworking dedicated SERVPRO owner – Kimberly Kitchens! She has been on site for several days wrapping and packing at a house fire in Laurens, SC.  It takes a team to work together for our customers!

SERVPRO crew member removing fire damaged insulation after a house fire in Newberry, SC

Fire Damage in Clinton, SC

Fire to your home or business can be devastating. SERVPRO of Newberry and Laurens Counties understands this and is there for you through it all. A kitchen fire in Newberry, SC resulted into major water and soot damage throughout the home. Our SERVPRO team was onsite to begin the cleanup and start the restoration process quickly! We are here for you!

Candle Burning outside surrounded by leaves!

Candle Fire Safety

Yes it’s that time of year when we want everything to smell like pumpkins spice and everything nice – its Fall Ya’ll! While candles are cozy they are still a fire hazard! Never leave your candles unattended and make sure they are away from anything flammable. Embrace the Season and keep you family safe from any potential disaster! SERVPRO

Fire Restoration

When a Fire Disaster strikes your home not all is lost! SERVPRO can restore your personal items back to new again. We specialize in restoration and cleaning after a fire – “Like it never even happened.”

Fire Damage Break Selfie

When the team is working a fire damage demo and its well over 95 degrees - a few more breaks are necessary. Our team works hard and when you see their spirits are still high it makes for a great day! 

Fire Demo

Restoring your home after a fire is our priority! Our SERVPRO team will do everything possible to save your home and its character from the damage the fire has caused. But sometimes that isn’t possible. Our trained professionals know the damage that is involved, and we make sure that the homeowner knows we have their best interest at heart.  

Fire Damage

Our crew in action – a family in Newberry South Carolina suffered severe fire damage that required a complete demolition of their rental home.  This is why rental insurance is so important. The owner/landlord provides insurance coverage on the dwelling – So make sure you have insurance to cover your personal belongings.  We are here for you!

Kitchen Fire - SOOT Residue Removal

Even a small kitchen fire can cause significant soot residue damage in your home even when you think it was contained to one area.  Ceilings are more sustained to damage than furniture or personal items. Our SERVPRO professionals are trained to remove the soot damage and make your home “Like it never even happened."

Kitchen Fire in Clinton SC

We all get distracted – especially in the kitchen.  But thankfully the damage wasn’t as bad as it could have been.  Kitchen fires is the number one cause of house fires.  Thankfully no one was hurt and SERVPRO of Newberry and Laurens Counties was there to take this stressful situation and get to work for this family.